From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Education||Fashion Institute of Technology|
|Television||Project Runway Season 2 (2nd)|
He graduated from Grand Rapids Community College before attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. He also received additional formal and on-the-job training at Gorland/Ittiere in London and through fashion seminars by Li Edelkoort in Florence, Milan, and Paris. In 2006 he came in 2nd in the 2nd season of Project Runway.
Vosovic is openly gay and lives in New York City. He has published a book, Fashion Inside Out, with a foreword by Tim Gunn. It was released on October 28, 2008. He appeared in singer Anya Marina's music video of her cover of "Whatever You Like," by T.I.. The video was posted to YouTube on Nov. 12, 2009.
The 2009 premiere of Project Runway's sixth season was preceded by a two-hour special episode of Project Runway: All-Star Challenge where eight past contestants competed in one challenge for a cash prize of $100,000. Vosovic won the challenge.
Daniel launched his own fashion line in 2009 and has consistently released collections each season since then.
In 2012, Vosovic was accepted into the class of ten designers for the two-year CFDA Fashion Incubator program.
- "'Project Runway' winner Daniel Vosovic's home is like a truly real reality show". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Interview with 'Project Runway,' finalist, Michigan native Daniel Vosovic". MLive.com. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Bravo Bio". Bravo TV. Bravo TV. 2007. Archived from the original on 2007-10-10. Retrieved 2007-11-14.
- Urban, Robert (March 9, 2006). "Project Runway's Exciting Second Season Comes to a Close". AfterElton.com. Archived from the original on 2007-12-26. Retrieved 2007-12-16.
- "Fashion whiz Daniel Vosovic returns home to promote new book". The Grand Rapids Press. November 28, 2008. Retrieved 3 April 2010.
- "Anya Marina - Whatever You Like". YouTube. 2009-11-12. Retrieved 2013-12-04.
- "Anya Marina's Sexy "Whatever You Like" T.I. Cover (Music Video) | As Heard In Gossip Girl » Web TV & Video". Webtvhub.com. 2009-11-09. Retrieved 2013-12-04.
- mylifetime.com Archived 2009-10-15 at the Wayback Machine Accessed on August 11, 2009
- Daniel Vosovic S/S 2010 Sharon Clott 2009
- Ellner, Rachel (20 August 2012). "Daniel Vosovic admitted to the fashion incubator". Fashion Institute of Technology School of Art and Design. Retrieved 19 November 2017.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.