From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Good with the Colts in 2016
|No. 71 – Las Vegas Raiders|
|Born:||March 8, 1991|
Gaffney, South Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||340 lb (154 kg)|
(Gaffney, South Carolina)
|NFL Draft:||2015 / Round: 7 / Pick: 255|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2019|
Denzelle Good (born March 8, 1991) is an American football offensive guard for the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at North Carolina State and later Mars Hill University, and was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the seventh round of the 2015 NFL Draft.
Good initially went to North Carolina State on a football scholarship, but was released from his scholarship as a redshirt freshman in 2010. He then attended Mars Hill University from 2012 to 2014.
Good was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the seventh round (255th overall) of the 2015 NFL draft. He was just the third player from Mars Hill University to ever be drafted, and the first since 2003. He agreed to terms with the Colts on May 6, 2015.
Good entered the 2017 season as the Colts starting right tackle. On September 13, 2017, Good was placed on injured reserve. He was activated off injured reserve to the active roster on November 9, 2017.
In 2018, Good played in two games, starting one at right tackle, before being waived on December 1, 2018. Over his tenure with the team he appeared in 26 games, starting 20.
Good signed a one-year contract extension with the Raiders on March 2, 2019. He started five games at both guard spots in 2019 due to injuries.
On January 9, 2020, Good signed a one-year contract extension with the Raiders. He was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list by the team on October 22, 2020, and was activated two days later.
- Melton, Kevin (August 17, 2010). "North Carolina State dismisses Gaffney product Good". goupstate.com. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
- Bowen, Kevin (May 2, 2015). "Colts Draft Mars Hill Offensive Lineman Denzelle Good In Seventh Round". colts.com. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
- "Indianapolis Colts agree to terms with five draft picks". blogs.colts.com. May 6, 2015. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
- "Denzelle Good, OT for the Indianapolis Colts". NFL.com. Archived from the original on May 18, 2015. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "Roster Moves: Colts Sign LB-Sean Spence, Place T/G Denzelle Good on Injured Reserve List". Colts.com. September 13, 2017.
- Walker, Andrew (November 9, 2017). "Colts Place Henry Anderson On IR; Activate Denzelle Good". Colts.com.
- "Roster Moves: Colts Activate T/G Joe Haeg; QB Phillip Walker Signed To Practice Squad". Colts.com. December 1, 2018.
- "Raiders claim G/T Denzelle Good". Raiders.com. December 3, 2018.
- "Raiders sign Denzelle Good to extension". Raiders.com. March 2, 2019. Retrieved September 26, 2019.
- "Raiders sign Denzelle Good to extension". Raiders.com. January 9, 2020.
- Dubow, Josh (October 22, 2020). "Raiders place 5 more players on COVID-19 list". APNews.com. Retrieved November 1, 2020.
- Gutierrez, Paul (October 24, 2020). "Las Vegas Raiders activate offensive linemen Kolton Miller, Denzelle Good, Rodney Hudson, Gabe Jackson off COVID-19 list". ESPN.com. Retrieved November 1, 2020.
- Mike Wells (October 2, 2018). "Denzelle Good away from Colts after brother killed in South Carolina". ESPN. Retrieved December 1, 2018.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.