From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dexter Simmons (born August 27, 1990) is an American fashion designer and reality TV competitor living in Oakland, California. He has appeared in Project Runway and Rihanna's Styled to Rock, a fashion design TV competition show aired on Bravo and Lifetime.
Dexter Simmons is an American fashion designer raised in Oakland, California. He was on the first season of Styled to Rock, for which Rihanna was the executive producer. Other mentors included Pharrell Williams, Erin Wasson, and Mel Ottenberg. He appeared on the fifteenth season of Project Runway. His clothing line was presented at the Style Fashion Week L.A. and San Diego Fashion Week in 2013. His latest collection was featured in New York at Style Fashion Week New York. He has consistently been a featured designer in Dark Beauty Magazine. He appeared on San Diego Living with celebrity designer Andre Soriano.
- "Dexter Simmons - Project Runway Cast | Lifetime". mylifetime.com.
- "Dexter Simmons". Bravo TV Official Site. 27 September 2013.
- "Dexter Simmons - Project Runway Season 15 Auction :". projectrunway.com.
- "DEXTER SIMMONS @ Style Fashion Week L.A. - naludamagazine.com". naludamagazine.com. 17 October 2013.
- "FWSD 2013 Designer Spotlight | Dexter Simmons". FashionWeekSD.com. 1 April 2013.
- "DEXTER SIMMONS". Dark Beauty.
- "Andre Soriano and Dexter Simmons from Styled to Rock on San Diego Living". 25 October 2013.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.