From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Marc Rebés Ruiz|
|Date of birth||3 July 1994|
|Place of birth||Santa Coloma, Andorra|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position(s)||centre-back, midfielder|
|FC Santa Coloma|
|2013–||FC Santa Coloma||54||(6)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 May 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21 March 2018
Rebés made his international debut on 6 June 2015 in a friendly against Equatorial Guinea. On 9 June 2017 Rebés scored his first international goal in a 1–0 victory over Hungary in 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying. The game-winning goal provided Andorra with its first competitive victory in 66 matches spanning nearly 13 years, and its second competitive victory overall.
- Scores and results list Andorra's goal tally first.
|9 June 2017||Estadi Nacional, Andorra la Vella, Andorra||Hungary||1–0||1–0||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|21 March 2018||Estadio Municipal de La Línea de la Concepción, La Línea de la Concepción, Spain||Liechtenstein||1–0||1–0||Friendly|
|14 November 2020||National Stadium, Ta' Qali, Malta||Malta||1–0||1–3||2020–21 UEFA Nations League D|
|Last updated 14 November 2020|
- "NFT profile". National Football Teams. Retrieved 10 June 2017.
- "Andorra stun Hungary to end 66-match winless run despite completing just 44 passes". The Telegraph. 10 June 2017. Retrieved 10 June 2017.
- "Rebés, Marc". National Football Teams. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.