From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.Find sources: "Project Catwalk" series 2 – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Yellow background and WINNER means the overall winner.
- Blue background and WIN means the designer won that challenge.
- Red background and OUT means the designer lost and was out of the competition.
- Light blue background and HIGH means the designer had one of the highest scores for that challenge.
- Pink background and LOW means the designer had one of the lowest scores for that challenge.
- Orange background and LOW means the designer had the second lowest score for that challenge.
The twelve contestants are:
- Christine Newman, 21
- Fatz Kassim, 31
- Giles Pearson, 28
- Grant Lilley, 23
- Henry James Blogg, 22
- Luisa Fici, 22
- Luke Youngblood, 20
- Monika Patrycja Rene, 28
- Shawla Ahad, 31
- Tyla Schneider, 25
- Tymoor Gharbo, 22
- Wayne Aveline, 33
- Betsie Dsane
- Dasha Zeromska
- Erica Harrison
- Gabriella Riggon
- Khiara Parker
- Liana Goss
- Mary (Voluntarily left, ep.2)
- Nicola Vernon
- Rachel Ritfeld
- Ruth Waterfall-Brown
- Sally Kettle (Eliminated, ep.2 but then replaced Mary)
- Simona Ehmann-Swims
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.