From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Project Catwalk (series 3)|
|Presented by||Kelly Osbourne|
|Judges||Ben de Lisi|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Running time||60 minutes (including commercials)|
|Original release||9 January 2008 – 19 March 2008|
|Preceded by||Project Catwalk|
Series 3 of Project Catwalk began 9 January 2008, and features 13 contestants vying for the prizes, which include £25,000, a clothing range courtesy of Oli, and a full feature fashion spread in Grazia magazine. Kelly Osbourne returns as the show's host.
|Julie-Ann "Jules" Murray||11th|
- Akos Asumadu-Sakyi
- Jo Lawden
- Kristina Lomax
- Lynda Murray
- Rachel Ritfeld
- Sammy Bennett
- Sarah Butler
- Tanita Baptiste
- Tash Wilson
|Jasper||HIGH||WIN||LOW||IN||HIGH||WIN||HIGH||IN||LOW||WINNER||10 – London Fashion Week Finale|
|Ross||WIN||HIGH||WIN||LOW||IN||IN||LOW||LOW||OUT||9 – Kelly Osbourne Dress Challenge|
|Katy||IN||LOW||WIN||IN||LOW||HIGH||LOW||WIN||OUT||8 – Airline Challenge|
|Clinton||IN||LOW||IN||WIN||LOW||LOW||OUT||7 – Show Stopper|
|Tom||LOW||HIGH||IN||LOW||WIN||OUT||6 – A Fashionable Cause|
|Fionnuala||LOW||HIGH||IN||IN||OUT||5 – Fashion Future|
|Angie||HIGH||LOW||LOW||OUT||4 – Fireworks with Firetrap|
|Debbie||IN||LOW[b]||OUT||3 – Mac Daddy|
|Jules||IN||OUT||2 – Re-Designing Nancy|
|James||OUT||1 – A Catfight on the Catwalk|
- Green background and WINNER means the designer won the competition
- Brown background means they advanced to Fashion Week, but did not win.
- Blue background and WIN means the designer won that challenge.
- Red background and OUT means the designer lost and was out of the competition.
- Turquoise background and HIGH means the designer was either in the top two, or first announced to be in the top for that challenge.
- Light blue background and HIGH means the designer had one of the highest scores for that challenge.
- Pink background and LOW means the designer had one of the lowest scores for that challenge.
- Orange background and LOW means the designer had the second lowest score for that challenge.
- No contestants were eliminated in Episode 8: Flybe Cabin Crew Uniform Challenge, with the judges eliminating two designers in the next episode.
- Even though she was on a low scoring team, Debbie received positive critiques from the judges.
- Episode 1 – A Catfight on the Catwalk
- The designers had to create an outfit that reflected their personalities. However, the only fabrics they had access to for the task would be garments from each others wardrobes.
- Guest Judge: Zandra Rhodes
- WINNER: Ross
- OUT: James
- Episode 2 – Re-Designing Nancy
- The designers had to create a dress for Nancy Dell'Olio to get her from the worst dressed list to the best dressed list. They have to work in teams of two. This week there would be a double elimination.
- The Teams were:
- Viv with Fionnuala
- Katy with Angie
- Clinton with Keko
- Jules with Debbie
- Jasper with Chelsey
- Ross with Tom
- Guest Judge: Nancy Dell'Olio
- WINNER: Jasper and Chelsey
- OUT: Jules and Keko.
- Episode 3 – Mac Daddy
- The designers had to re-invent the Macintosh. Half of the group design womenswear, the other half design menswear.
- Guest Judge: Gary Bott
- WINNER: Katy and Ross
- OUT: Debbie
- Episode 4 – Fireworks With Firetrap
- The designers had to work in teams of three to create a capture collection for a Firetrap customer shopping for a music festival.
- The Teams were:
- Fionnuala with Jasper and Angie
- Viv with Ross and Chelsey
- Katy with Clinton and Tom
- Guest Judge: Sophie Clinch
- WINNER: Viv and Clinton
- OUT: Angie
- Episode 5 – Fashion Future
- The designers use vintage clothing as material to create new trend setting looks.
- Guest Judge: Henry Holland
- WINNER: Tom
- OUT: Fionnuala
- Episode 6 – A Fashionable Cause
- The designers designed a shirt for the "Fashion Targets Breast Cancer" charity incorporating the charity's signature target logo (consisting of a variety of blue rings).
- Guest Judge: Vanja Strok
- WINNER: Jasper
- OUT: Tom
- Episode 7 – Show Stopper
- The designers make a stage costume for a pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
- Guest Judge: Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- WINNER: Chelsey
- OUT: Clinton
- Episode 8 – Airline Challenge
- The designers make an airline flight attendant uniform.
- Guest Judge: Niall Duffy
- WINNER: Katy
- OUT: None. The judges decided to keep the bottom two, Viv and Ross, and eliminate two designers in the next challenge.
- Episode 9 – Kelly Osbourne Dress Challenge
- The designers create an evening-gown for Kelly Osbourne.
- Guest Judge : Jade Bien-Aimee Sutherland
- WINNER: Chelsey
- OUT: Ross and Katy. This episode marks the last of the series in the traditional format. The three finalists: Chelsey, Viv and Jasper now must produce a collection to exhibit at London Fashion Week.
- Of note, this episode was dedicated to the guest judge Jade Bien-Aimee Sutherland, who committed suicide in December 2007 by jumping off Albert Bridge in London. She was the former stylist to Naomi Campbell.
- Episode 10 – Finale
- In the final episode of the series, Viv, Chelsey and Japser showcased their twelve piece collections. Viv's was inspired by the British seaside town of Whitby, Chelsey's by Venice, and Jasper's by Salvador Dalí's surrealist castle.
- Viv was placed third, Chelsey came a close second, but the winner was Jasper Garvida.
- WINNER: Jasper
- RUNNER-UP: Chelsey
- THIRD PLACE: Viv
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.