From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Project Runway All Stars|
|Hosted by||Alyssa Milano|
|No. of tasks||10|
|No. of contestants||11|
|Winner||Seth Aaron Henderson|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Original release||October 24, 2013 –|
January 9, 2014
|Website||Project Runway All Stars Official Network Site|
Project Runway All Stars (Season 3) is the third season of the Project Runway spin-off series Project Runway All Stars. It features 11 designers from previous seasons of the original series with Alyssa Milano acting as the new host, taking over Carolyn Murphy's role in season 2. Georgina Chapman and Isaac Mizrahi returned as judges for this season. Zanna Roberts Rassi replaced Joanna Coles, mentoring contestants. The season premiered on Lifetime on October 24, 2013.
Guest judges included Abigail Breslin, Kristin Chenoweth, Gabourey Sidibe, Elisabeth Moss, Nick Cannon, Debbie Harry, Bar Refaeli, Gayle King, Nate Berkus, and Michael Urie. Original series judge Nina Garcia and newcomer judge Zac Posen, along with previous Runway winners Christian Siriano (season 4) and Anya Ayoung-Chee (season 9), as well as two All Stars winners Mondo Guerra and Anthony Ryan Auld appeared. Marge Simpson also made a special appearance.
American model and actress Alyssa Milano serves as the host as well as a judge. Designers Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman also judge the 11 returning designers which, for the first time, include winners of the original series as cast members.
|Designer||Place of Residence||Original Season||Original Rank||Place Finished|
|Ari South||Honolulu, Hawaii||Season 8||3rd||11th|
|Daniel Esquivel||Austin, Texas||Season 11||4th||10th|
|Melissa Fleis||San Francisco, California||Season 10||3rd||9th|
|Mychael Knight†||Atlanta, Georgia||Season 3||4th||8th|
|Jeffrey Sebelia||Los Angeles, California||Season 3||Winner||7th|
|Irina Shabayeva||New York, New York||Season 6||Winner||6th|
|Viktor Luna||New York, New York||Season 9||3rd||5th|
|Christopher Palu||Massapequa, New York||Season 10||4th||4th|
|Elena Slivnyak||San Francisco, California||Season 10||6th||3rd|
|Korto Momolu||Little Rock, Arkansas||Season 5||Runner-up||Runner-up|
|Seth Aaron Henderson||Vancouver, Washington||Season 7||Winner||Winner|
- Raychael Arianna Jackson
- Noelle McKenzie
- Tatjana Sinkevica
- Kelly Brown
- Manon Krol
- Andrea "Shei" Phan
- Alice Contreiras
- Brianna "Nana" Flores
- Kelly Thomas
- Jenny Kafka
- Amy Row
|Seth Aaron||HIGH||IN||IN||IN||LOW||LOW||HIGH||IN||WIN||WINNER||10 - Finale: Are U.N. or Are You Out?|
|Christopher||IN||IN||HIGH||WIN||HIGH||LOW||HIGH||LOW||OUT||9 - Fashion Cents|
|Viktor||LOW||IN||WIN||HIGH||LOW||IN||LOW||OUT||8 - Nina's Trending|
|Irina||IN||HIGH||IN||IN||HIGH||WIN||OUT||7 - As Sewn on TV|
|Jeffrey||HIGH||LOW||LOW||LOW||WIN||OUT||6 - Marge Madness|
|Mychael||IN||WIN||IN||LOW||OUT||5 - Partners In Crime|
|Melissa||LOW||LOW||OUT||3 - Sip Into Something Sexier|
|Daniel||IN||OUT||2 - Bitten by the Fashion Bug|
|Ari||OUT||1 - You Got Punked!|
- The designer won Project Runway All Stars.
- The designer won the challenge.
- The designer came in second but did not win the challenge.
- The designer had one of the highest scores for the challenge but did not win.
- The designer had a low score, but was not in the bottom two.
- The designer was in the bottom two but was not eliminated.
- The designer lost the challenge and was eliminated from the competition.
Original airdate: October 24, 2013
- Fashion-forward punk looks are created in the Season 3 opener.
- Guest Judge: Debbie Harry
- WINNER: Elena
- ELIMINATED: Ari
Original airdate: October 31, 2013
- Arthropods inspire avant-garde fashions.
- Guest Judges: Anya Ayoung-Chee & Jennifer Meyer
- WINNER: Mychael
- ELIMINATED: Daniel
Original airdate: November 7, 2013
- The designers have to create high-end cocktail dresses and seek their inspirations at Jay Z's 40/40 Club.
- Guest Judges: Nate Berkus & Rebecca Minkoff
- WINNER: Viktor
- ELIMINATED: Melissa
Original airdate: November 14, 2013
- The designers have to create a high impact fashion look from unconventional material found in an elementary school.
- Guest Judges: Michael Urie & Gabourey Sidibe
- WINNER: Christopher
- ELIMINATED: None
Original airdate: November 21, 2013
- Working in teams of two the designers have to create young modern looks inspired by Lifetime's new series Bonnie & Clyde of '30s.
- Guest Judges: Bar Refaeli & Elie Tahari & Austin Scarlett (sitting in for Georgina Chapman )
- WINNER: Jeffrey
- ELIMINATED: Mychael
Original airdate: December 5, 2013
- On November 28, 2013 no episode was aired due to Thanksgiving in the United States.
- Marge Simpson from The Simpsons asks the Allstar Designers to design an exciting night dress for a date with Homer.
- Guest Judges: Anthony Ryan Auld (sitting in for Georgina Chapman )& Stacey Bendet & Abigail Breslin
- WINNER: Irina
- ELIMINATED: Jeffrey
Original airdate: December 12, 2013
- Only six designers remain. At headquarter of QVC they are asked to design a red carpet dress.
- Guest Judges: Mondo Guerra (sitting in for Georgina Chapman ) & QVC® Program Host Lisa Robertson & Elisabeth Moss
- WINNER: Korto
- ELIMINATED: Irina
Original airdate: December 19, 2013
- The remaining designers meet with fashion bloggers to discuss 2014 trends.
- Guest Judges: Nina Garcia & Christian Siriano (sitting in for Georgina Chapman ) & Francisco Costa
- WINNER: Korto
- ELIMINATED: Viktor
Original airdate: January 2, 2014
- The remaining four designers have to create a ready to wear look in order to make it to the finale.
- Guest Judges: Michelle Smith & Nick Cannon & Kristin Chenoweth
- WINNER: Seth Aaron
- ELIMINATED: Christopher
Original airdate: January 9, 2014
- "Project Runway All Stars Designers". Lifetime. Archived from the original on September 14, 2013.
- "Host Alyssa Milano Joins Third Season of Lifetime's Hit Series 'Project Runway All Stars' Premiering October 24" (Press release). Lifetime. September 5, 2013. Archived from the original on January 6, 2018. Retrieved January 6, 2018 – via TheFutonCritic.com.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.