From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seth Aaron Henderson
|Born||July 11, 1971|
San Diego, California, U.S.
|Television||Project Runway Season 7 (Winner)|
Seth Aaron Henderson (born July 11, 1971) is an American designer and reality television personality. He was the winner of the seventh season of Project Runway along with his model, Kristina Sajko.
Henderson also filled in for Tim Gunn as the head "casting judge" on Season 9 of Project Runway. Continuing his commitment to a sustainable future, Henderson's designs feature organic fabrics and those made from recyclable plastic bottles. His 2010 Portland Fashion Week collection was sponsored and inspired by Solar World, a manufacturer of solar panels in Oregon, Henderson's home state.
Henderson's show at Portland Fashion Week in October 2011 also featured sustainable fabrics. As of 2011, he was collaborating with the New Hampshire-based Earthtec clothing company to create a sustainable line of clothing to be sold by an "as yet unnamed national retail chain".
In 2013, Henderson became a contestant on Project Runway: All Stars (season 3). In 2014, he was announced the winner of the season; he is the first to win both Project Runway and Project Runway: All Stars. As part of his prize package, Henderson launched a collection on QVC later that year.
The two-time Project Runway winner is collaborating with Feetz to launch the world's first 3D printed designer shoe line at FashioNXT Week on October 13.
He lives in Idaho Falls, Idaho with his wife, Tina.
- "Seth Aaron Henderson Wins Project Runway!" (April 22, 2010) Styleite
- "Henderson Sews Up Top Prize on 'Project Runway'" (April 24, 2010) Orange Leader, Orange, Texas
- "Project Runway Casting Special 'Road To Runway'" (August 08, 2011) Nick Verreos
- "N.H. Eco-Firm Makes Splash with Green Clothing Line" (October 30, 2011) Frederick News Post, Frederick County, Maryland
- Seth Aaron Designs (Click on "BIO" in upper left)
- "Project Runway" - Lifetime Archived February 24, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- "Owner Dennis Randall, who started out in York, opens an Earthtec retail store in Portsmouth" (October 30, 2011) Portland Press Herald, Portland, Maine
- "Earthtec and Seth Aaron, 'Project Runway' Winner, Debut High-Fashion Sustainable Apparel Collaboration at Portland Fashion Week: Seth Aaron Inspired by Earthtec, made from textiles from recycled plastic bottles, is unveiled at Portland Fashion Week" (14 Oct 2011) U.S. Newswire
- Heagney, Meredith (26 October 2012). "Martha Nussbaum Honored by the Prince of Spain".
- Introducing the Season 3 Cast! Archived 2013-11-13 at the Wayback Machine
- Turnquist, Kristi (10 January 2014). "Vancouver's Seth Aaron Henderson makes 'Project Runway' history". Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- Majeski, Ashley (10 January 2014). "'Project Runway' winner: Some challenges 'weren't inspiring'". Today. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- "QVC Adds All Star to Designer Lineup". Multichannel News. 10 February 2015. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- Dusty, Darka (18 March 2014). "Seth Aaron: Running With Scissors". PDX Mag. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- 
- "Watch All Stars Goes Global Full Episode - Project Runway All Stars - Lifetime".
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.