From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Festival date||1 – 12 September 1992|
The following people comprised the 1992 jury:
The following feature films were selected to be screened as In Competition for this section:
- Galaxies Are Colliding by John Ryman (United States)
- Oxygen Starvation (Kisneviy golod) by Andrij Doncik (Canada, Ukraine)
- Klamek ji bo Beko by Nizamettin Ariç (Germany, Turkey)
- The Seven Deadly Sins (Les sept péchés capitaux) by Beatriz Flores Silva, Frédéric Fonteyne, Yvan Le Moine, Geneviève Mersch, Pier-Paul Renders, Pasca Zabus, Philippe Blasbard, Olivier Smolders (France, Belgium, Luxemburg)
- Leon the Pig Farmer by Gary Sinyor, Vadim Jean (United Kingdom)
- Naprawde krotki film o milosci, zabijaniu i jeszcze jednym przykazaniu by Rafal Wieczynsky (Poland)
- Sabine by Philippe Faucon (France)
- Golden Lion:
- Special Jury Prize:
- Silver Lion:
- Volpi Cup:
- The President of the Italian Senate's gold medal:
- Career Golden Lion:
- Audience Award:
- Tango Argentino (Goran Paskaljević)
- FIPRESCI Prize:
- OCIC Award:
- OCIC Award - Honorable Mention:
- Pietro Bianchi Award:
- Elvira Notari Prize:
- Special Prize on Occasion of the Festival's Jubilee
- "VENICE 1992 - THE 49th INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL". Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- "The 1990s". Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "Juries for the 1990s". Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "9th International Film Critics' Week". sicvenezia.it. Archived from the original on 2 April 2018. Retrieved 1 April 2018.
- John Ryman on IMDb
- Andriy Donchyk on IMDb
- Nizamettin Ariç on IMDb
- Rafal Wieczynsky on IMDb
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.