From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|1322 by topic|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1322 in poetry|
|Ab urbe condita||2075|
|Balinese saka calendar||1243–1244|
|English Regnal year||15 Edw. 2 – 16 Edw. 2|
|Chinese calendar||辛酉年 (Metal Rooster)|
4018 or 3958
— to —
壬戌年 (Water Dog)
4019 or 3959
|- Vikram Samvat||1378–1379|
|- Shaka Samvat||1243–1244|
|- Kali Yuga||4422–4423|
|Japanese calendar||Genkō 2|
|Minguo calendar||590 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1864–1865|
1448 or 1067 or 295
— to —
1449 or 1068 or 296
- January 6 – Stephen Uroš III Dečanski is crowned King of Serbia, having defeated his half-brother Stefan Konstantin in battle.
- February 13
- March 10 – Despenser War - Battle of Burton Bridge: Edward II of England drives off rebel forces.
- March 16 – Battle of Boroughbridge: Edward II of England defeats several rebellious barons.
- June 24 – Jews are expelled from France for the third time.
- September 28 – Battle of Mühldorf: Bavaria defeats Austria.
- October 8 – Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- October 14 – First War of Scottish Independence - Battle of Old Byland: Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats English troops in North Yorkshire.
- January 3 – King Philip V of France (b. 1293)
- January 10 – Petrus Aureolus, scholastic philosopher
- March 16 – Humphrey de Bohun, 4th Earl of Hereford, English soldier (b. 1276)
- March 22 – Thomas, Earl of Lancaster, English politician (b. 1278)
- April 14 – Bartholomew de Badlesmere, 1st Baron Badlesmere, English soldier (b. 1275)
- April 20 – Blessed Simon Rinalducci, Italian Augustinian friar
- April 22 – Francis of Fabriano, Italian writer (b. 1251)
- August 10 – John of La Verna, Italian ascetic (b. 1259)
- August 25 – Beatrice of Silesia, queen consort of Germany (b. c. 1292)
- September 14 – Joan of Lusignan, Dame de Lusignan (approximate date)
- September 17 – Robert III, Count of Flanders (b. 1249)
- December 3 – Maud Chaworth, Countess of Leicester (b. 1282)
- date unknown
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.