From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|A Daughter of the Wolf|
|Directed by||Irvin Willat|
|Screenplay by||Marion Fairfax|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
A Daughter of the Wolf is a 1919 American silent drama film directed by Irvin Willat and written by Marion Fairfax and Hugh Pendexter. The film stars Lila Lee, Elliott Dexter, Clarence Geldart, Raymond Hatton, Richard Wayne, and Minnie Devereaux. The film was released on June 22, 1919, by Paramount Pictures.
- Lila Lee as Annette Ainsworth
- Elliott Dexter as Robert Draly
- Clarence Geldart as "Wolf" Ainsworth
- Raymond Hatton as Doc
- Richard Wayne as Sgt. Tim Roper
- Minnie Devereaux as Mrs. Beavertail
- James "Jim" Mason as Roe
- Jack Herbert as Jacques
- Marcia Manon as Jean Burroughs
- James Neill as Judge Burroughs
- Clyde Benson as M. Pomgret
- Roy Diem as Clerk
- Charles Ogle as Doc
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.