A Day Will Come (1934 film)
|A Day Will Come|
|French||Un jour viendra|
|Directed by||Gerhard Lamprecht|
|Produced by||Bruno Duday|
|Edited by||Erich Kobler|
|Music by||Franz Doelle|
|Distributed by||L'Alliance Cinématographique Européenne|
A Day Will Come (French: Un jour viendra) is a 1934 comedy film directed by Gerhard Lamprecht and Serge Véber and starring Käthe von Nagy, Jean-Pierre Aumont and Simone Héliard. It was made by the German studio UFA as the French-language version of Just Once a Great Lady.
The film's sets were designed by the art directors Otto Erdmann and Hans Sohnle.
- Käthe von Nagy
- Jean-Pierre Aumont as Henri de Langillier
- Simone Héliard as Ria
- Marfa d'Hervilly as Aunt Agathe
- Claude May as Francine
- Jacqueline Daix as Yvonne
- José Sergy as André de Langillier
- Gaston Dubosc
- Gustave Gallet
- Nono Lecorre
- Félix Oudart
- André Saint-Germain
- ^ Crisp, Colin G. (2002). Genre, Myth and Convention in the French Cinema, 1929–1939. Indiana University Press. p. 400. ISBN 978-0-253-21516-1.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.