From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|A Girl with Temperament|
|Directed by||Victor Janson|
|Written by||Jane Bess |
Ludwig von Wohl (novel)
|Produced by||Fred Lyssa|
|Starring||Maria Paudler |
|Music by||Bernard Homola|
|Distributed by||Deutsche Universal-Film|
|10 December 1928|
A Girl with Temperament (German: Ein Mädel mit Temperament) is a 1928 German silent comedy film directed by Victor Janson and starring Maria Paudler, Eugen Neufeld and Luigi Serventi. It was shot at the EFA Studios in Berlin. The film's art direction was by Otto Erdmann and Hans Sohnle.
- Maria Paudler as Lillebil
- Eugen Neufeld as Tobias Budd, Lillebils Vater
- Luigi Serventi as Prinz Solm
- Paul Biensfeldt as Take Miliescu
- Grit Haid as Prinzessin Gaby
- Margot Landa as Rita
- Kurt Vespermann as Bela Körtecz
- Harry Gondi as Werner Straaten
- Dene Morel as Charlie Toddie
- Gertrud de Lalsky as Minchen Minding
- Ernst Udet as Kunstflieger - Himself
- Krautz p.383
- Alfred Krautz. International directory of cinematographers, set- and costume designers in film, Volume 4. Saur, 1984.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.