From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|A Regular Fellow|
|Directed by||A. Edward Sutherland|
|Screenplay by||Joseph A. Mitchell|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
Tyrone Power, Sr.
Nigel De Brulier
Gustav von Seyffertitz
|Cinematography||Charles P. Boyle|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
A Regular Fellow is a 1925 American comedy silent film directed by A. Edward Sutherland and written by Joseph A. Mitchell, Reggie Morris and Keene Thompson. The film stars Raymond Griffith, Mary Brian, Tyrone Power, Sr., Edgar Norton, Nigel De Brulier, Gustav von Seyffertitz and Kathleen Kirkham. The film was released on October 5, 1925, by Paramount Pictures.
Also known as He's A Prince.
- Raymond Griffith as The Prince
- Mary Brian as Girl
- Tyrone Power, Sr. as King
- Edgar Norton as Valet
- Nigel De Brulier as Revolutionary
- Gustav von Seyffertitz as Prime Minister
- Kathleen Kirkham as Girl's companion
- Carl Stockdale as Royal aide
- Michael Dark as Royal aide
- Lincoln Plumer as Tourist guide
- Jacqueline Gadsden as Princess
- Jere Austin as Lover
- "Movie Review - A Regular Fellow - A Busy Prince. - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- "A Regular Fellow". afi.com. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:A Regular Fellow
- A Regular Fellow at Lost Film Files: lost Paramount films - 1925 Archived August 22, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.