From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Aleksei Borisovich Yeryomenko|
|Date of birth||17 January 1964|
|Place of birth||Novocherkassk, Russian SFSR|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10+1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Aleksei Borisovich Yeryomenko (Russian: Алексей Борисович Ерёменко; born 17 January 1964), also known as Alexei Eremenko Sr. is a Russian professional football manager and a former player who also holds Finnish citizenship. He is the manager of Latvian Higher League side FK Spartaks.
Yeryomenko was the manager of the Finnish club FF Jaro between August 2009 and June 2016. On 4 August 2016, Yeryomenko was appointed as manager of Kazakhstan Premier League side Shakhter Karagandy, being fired on 29 May 2017. On 8 August 2017, Yeryomenko signed a one-year contract with Armenian side FC Pyunik, but left the club on 31 October 2017. On 22 May 2018, SJK announced that Yeryomenko had replaced Tommi Kautonen as their manager after their poor start to the season. On 11 February 2020, FK Spartaks announced that Yeryomenko had been signed as their new manager.
- Aleksei Borisovich Yeryomenko at FootballFacts.ru (in Russian)
- "ЕРЕМЕНКО НАЗНАЧЕН ГЛАВНЫМ ТРЕНЕРОМ". shahter.kz (in Russian). FC Shakhter Karagandy. 4 August 2016. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "КАДРОВЫЕ ИЗМЕНЕНИЯ". shahter.kz (in Russian). FC Shakhter Karagandy. 29 May 2017. Retrieved 2 June 2017.
- "ՓՅՈՒՆԻԿԻ ՆՈՐ ԳԼԽԱՎՈՐ ՄԱՐԶԻՉ Է ՆՇԱՆԱԿՎԵԼ ԱԼԵՔՍԵՅ ՅԵՐՅՈՄԵՆԿՈՆ". fcpyunik.am (in Armenian). FC Pyunik. 8 August 2017. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- "ԱՐՄԵՆ ԳՅՈՒԼԲՈՒԴԱՂՅԱՆՑԸ ԿԳԼԽԱՎՈՐԻ ՓՅՈՒՆԻԿԸ". fcpyunik.am (in Armenian). FC Pyunik. 31 October 2017. Retrieved 16 November 2017.
- "Alexei Eremenko sr. korvaa Tommi Kautosen". sjk.fi (in Finnish). SJK. 22 May 2018. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- . 11 February 2020 https://twitter.com/fkspartaks/status/1227165660079411201. Retrieved 8 June 2020. Missing or empty
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.