From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Angèle Caroline Liliane Josette Marie-José DeGeest
|Died||22 December 2001 (aged 76)|
|Known for||Singing and Acting|
Angèle Caroline Liliane Josette Marie-José DeGeest (Antwerp 23 October 1925 - Augsburg 22 December 2001) was a Belgian singer and actress. Durand was a popular singer in Germany during the early 1950s.
- Captain Bay-Bay (1953) by Helmut Käutner
- Dancing in the Sun (1954) by Géza von Cziffra
- A Girl from Paris (1954)
- The Mistress of Solderhof (1955)
- Der lachende Vagabund (1958)
- Das Nachtlokal zum Silbermond (Five Sinners, 1959)
- Hula-Hopp, Conny (1959)
- The Scarlet Baroness (1959)
- Hit Parade 1960 (1960)
- Das Rätsel der grünen Spinne (1960)
- O sole mio (1960)
- The Bellboy and the Playgirls (1962) by Francis Ford Coppola
- Don't Fool with Me (1962)
- I’m an Antistar (1976) by Rosa von Praunheim
- Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2001 Harris M. Lentz III - 2002 078641278X She was 76. She was born Angele Caroline De Geest in Antwerpen, Belgium, on October 23, 1925. Durand was a popular singer from the late 1940s and performed with Duke Ellington's band in Brussels in 1950. She subsequently appeared in a handful of films in Germany including Kapt'n Bay-Bay (1952), De Lachende Vagabund (1958), Five Sinners (1960), O Sole Mio (1960), Das Ratsel der Grunen Spinne (1960) and The Playgirls and the Bellboy (1962).
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.