|Directed by||George Archainbaud|
|Written by||Norman S. Hall|
|Produced by||Armand Schaefer|
Francis X. Bushman
|Edited by||James Sweeney|
Gene Autry Productions
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Apache Country is a 1952 American Western film directed by George Archainbaud and written by Norman S. Hall. The film stars Gene Autry, Carolina Cotton, Harry Lauter, Mary Scott, Sydney Mason, Francis X. Bushman and Pat Buttram. The film was released on May 30, 1952, by Columbia Pictures.Filmed in black and white.
- Gene Autry as Gene Autry
- Carolina Cotton as Carolina Cotton
- Harry Lauter as Dave Kilrain
- Mary Scott as Laura Rayburn
- Sydney Mason as Walter Rayburn
- Francis X. Bushman as Commissioner Latham
- Pat Buttram as Pat Buttram
- Champion as Champ
- ^ "Apache Country (1952) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
- ^ Hal Erickson. "Apache Country (1952) - George Archainbaud". AllMovie. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
- ^ "Apache Country". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.