|Directed by||William K. Howard|
|Cinematography||Lucien N. Andriot|
DeMille Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Producers Distributing Corporation|
|May 10, 1926|
Bachelor Brides is a 1926 American silent comedy film directed by William K. Howard and starring Rod La Rocque, Elinor Fair and Eulalie Jensen. It is based on a 1925 British-set stage play by Charles Horace Malcolm.
The film's sets were designed by the art director Max Parker.
- Rod La Rocque as Percy Ashfield - Earl of Duncraggan
- Elinor Fair as Mary Bowing
- Eulalie Jensen as Lady Ashfield Duncraggan
- George Nichols as Henry Bowing
- Lucien Littlefield as Egbert Beamish
- Eddie Gribbon as Glasgow Willie - aka Limehouse Herbert
- Julia Faye as Pansy Short
- Paul Nicholson as Jim Short - alias Dr.Raymond Strang, M.D.
- Sally Rand as Maid
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999. ISBN 9783110951943
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.