From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Bad Man of Deadwood|
|Directed by||Joseph Kane|
|Written by||James R. Webb (writer)|
|Produced by||Joseph Kane (associate producer)|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Music by||Cy Feuer|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
|5 September 1941|
The town of Deadwood and its businesses are controlled by Ripper and his gang of thugs. Roy and Gabby enter the town to set up a show business but are run over by Ripper and his gang. When the going gets too tough Roy and Gabby fight back to bring the gang to the law with evidence.
- Roy Rogers as Brett Starr aka Bill Brady
- George 'Gabby' Hayes as Prof. Mortimer "Gabby" Blackstone
- Carol Adams as Linda Barrett
- Henry Brandon as Ted Carver
- Herbert Rawlinson as Judge Gary
- Sally Payne as "Princess" Sally Blackstone
- Hal Taliaferro as Henchman Ripper
- Jay Novello as Monte Burns
- Horace Murphy as Seth Belden
- Monte Blue as Sheriff Jordan
- Ralf Harolde as Jake Marvel
- Jack Kirk as Clem Littlejohn
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.