Ben Blair (film)
|Directed by||William Desmond Taylor|
|Screenplay by||Julia Crawford Ivers|
William Otis Lillibridge
Frank A. Bonn
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Ben Blair is a 1916 American drama silent film directed by William Desmond Taylor and written by Julia Crawford Ivers and William Otis Lillibridge. The film stars Dustin Farnum, Winifred Kingston, Herbert Standing, Lamar Johnstone, Virginia Foltz and Frank A. Bonn. The film was released on March 9, 1916, by Paramount Pictures.
- Dustin Farnum as Ben Blair
- Winifred Kingston as Florence Winthrop
- Herbert Standing as James Winthrop
- Lamar Johnstone as Scott Winthrop
- Virginia Foltz as Mrs. Scott Winthrop
- Frank A. Bonn as John Rankin
- Fred Burns as Tom Blair
- Gordon Griffith as Ben Blair, as a child
- This film survives in the Library of Congress collection.
- ^ "Ben Blair (1916) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- ^ "Ben Blair". AFI. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- ^ The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Ben Blair
- ^ Catalog of Holdings The American Film Instite Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) p.16 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.