From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||19 January 1940|
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Bernhard Sinkel (born 19 January 1940) is a German film director and screenwriter. He directed seven films between 1975 and 1993. He co-shared the Special Recognition award at the 28th Berlin International Film Festival for the film Germany in Autumn. His film Put on Ice was entered into the 1980 Cannes Film Festival. Bernhard Sinkel worked together with Alf Brustellin as a director and screenwriter team until Brustellin's death 1981.
- Lina Braake (1975)
- BerlingerAlf Brustellin) (1975) (co-director:
- Der MädchenkriegAlf Brustellin) — (based on a novel by Manfred Bieler ) (1977) (co-director:
- TaugenichtsAus dem Leben eines Taugenichts) (1978) — (based on
- Germany in Autumn (1978)
- Put on Ice (1980)
- The Confessions of Felix Krull (1982, TV miniseries) — (based on Confessions of Felix Krull)
- Väter und Söhne – Eine deutsche Tragödie (1986, TV miniseries)
- Hemingway (1988, TV miniseries) — (biographical miniseries about Ernest Hemingway)
- The Movie TellerGert Hofmann) (1993) — (based on a novel by
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.