Beyond the Law (1934 film)
|Beyond the Law|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Harold Shumate|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Beyond the Law is a 1934 American crime film directed by D. Ross Lederman.
- Tim McCoy as Tim Weston
- Shirley Grey as Helen Glenn
- Addison Richards as Morgan
- Harry C. Bradley as Professor
- John Merton as New York Radio Policeman (as Mert La Verre)
- Dick Rush as New York Radio Policeman
- Harold Huber as Gordon
- Mischa Auer as Tully
- Clarence Wilson as Talbot
- Joseph Crehan as Chief Anderson
- Charles C. Wilson as Prosecuting Attorney (as Charles Wilson)
- Reginald Barlow as Judge
- ^ Hal Erickson (2014). "Beyond the Law". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Archived from the original on December 8, 2014. Retrieved November 29, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.