From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Live album by|
|Recorded||February 8-10, 1996|
Instants Chavirés, Montreuil, Paris, France
|Label||Winter & Winter|
|Tim Berne chronology|
The AllMusic review by Glenn Astarita said "The band explores various methods of expounding upon a story line via Berne and Ducret's shredding lines and implosive mode of execution, while Rainey anchors the proceedings with loosely based polyrhythms and sweeping fills. Here, the musicians straddle the outside while also providing supplementary insight into familiar musical territories. (Strongly recommended.)"
|The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings|||
All compositions by Tim Berne except as indicated
- "Bobby Raconte une Histore" (Marc Ducret) - 11:36
- "Dialectes" (Ducret) - 15:24
- "The 12½% Solution" - 10:46
- "Scrap Metal" - 8:44
- "Yes, Dear" - 14:08
- "Description du Tunnel" (Ducret) - 16:19
- Tim Berne discography, accessed October 13, 2014
- Winter & Winter label discography, accessed October 13, 2014
- Astarita, G., Allmusic Review accessed October 13, 2014
- Cook, Richard; Brian Morton (2008). The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings. The Penguin Guide to Jazz (9th ed.). London: Penguin. p. 122. ISBN 978-0-14-103401-0.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.