From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Ralph Ince|
|Produced by||John Barrow|
|Edited by||Reginald Beck|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Company|
Blue Smoke is a 1935 British sports film directed by Ralph Ince and starring Tamara Desni, Ralph Ince, and Bruce Seton. It was made at Wembley Studios by the British subsidiary of the Fox Film Company.
- Tamara Desni as Belle Chinko
- Ralph Ince as Al Dempson
- Bruce Seton as Don Chinko
- Ian Colin as Chris Steele
- Eric Hales as Tawno Herne
- Hal Walters as Stiffy Williams
- Beryl de Querton as Anna Steele
- Wilson Coleman as Jasper Chinko
- Jock McKay as Mac
- Bill Shine (actor) as Ted
- Philip Ray as Jan
- Ben Williams as Jenkins
- Gordon Bailey as Minor Role
- Guy Belmore as Minor Role
- Cecil Bevan as Minor Role
- Wood p.85
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.