Boy of the Streets
|Boy of the Streets|
|Directed by||William Nigh|
|Screenplay by||Gilson Brown|
|Story by||Rowland Brown|
Robert Emmett O'Connor
|Edited by||Russell F. Schoengarth|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
Boy of the Streets is a 1937 American drama film directed by William Nigh and written by Gilson Brown and Scott Darling. The film stars Jackie Cooper, Maureen O'Connor, Kathleen Burke, Robert Emmett O'Connor, Marjorie Main and Matty Fain. The film was released on December 8, 1937, by Monogram Pictures.
- Jackie Cooper as Chuck Brennan
- Maureen O'Connor as Nora
- Kathleen Burke as Julie Stone
- Robert Emmett O'Connor as Police Officer Rourke
- Marjorie Main as Mrs. Mary Brennan
- Matty Fain as Blackie Davis
- George Cleveland as Tim 'Flannel-Mouth' Farley
- Wild Bill Elliott as Dr. Allan
- Guy Usher as Fog Horn Brennan
- Paul White as Spike
- ^ "Boy of the Streets (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- ^ Sandra Brennan. "Boy of the Streets (1937) - William Nigh". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- ^ "Boy of the Streets". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.