From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|California Gold Rush|
|Directed by||R. G. Springsteen|
|Screenplay by||Robert Creighton Williams|
|Produced by||Sidney Picker|
|Starring||Wild Bill Elliott|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
California Gold Rush is a 1946 American Western film in the Red Ryder film series directed by R. G. Springsteen and written by Robert Creighton Wiliams. The film stars Wild Bill Elliott, Robert Blake, Alice Fleming, Peggy Stewart, Russell Simpson and Dick Curtis. The film was released February 4, 1946, by Republic Pictures.
- Wild Bill Elliott as Red Ryder
- Robert Blake as Little Beaver
- Alice Fleming as Duchess Wentworth
- Peggy Stewart as Hazel Parker
- Russell Simpson as Colonel Parker
- Dick Curtis as Chopin
- Joel Friedkin as Murphy
- Kenne Duncan as Henchman Felton
- Tom London as Sheriff Peabody
- Monte Hale as Pete
- Wen Wright as The Idaho Kid
- Dickie Dillon as Broken Arrow
- Mary Arden as Stage Passenger
- Jack Kirk as Stage Passenger
- "California Gold Rush (1946) - Overview". TCM.com. 1996-02-06. Retrieved 2015-11-16.
- Hal Erickson (2015). "California-Gold-Rush - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2015-11-17. Retrieved 2015-11-16.
- "California Gold Rush". Afi.com. 1946-02-05. Retrieved 2015-11-16.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.