From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carlton Griffin (May 23, 1893 - July 24, 1940) was an American film actor. He appeared in over 50 films between the mid-1910s until 1940. In his first films, he was credited as C. Elliott Griffin or C. E. Griffin.
|Died||July 24, 1940 (aged 47)|
|Other names||C. Elliott Griffin|
|Years active||?1910s - 1940|
- At the Stage Door (1921)
- Shackles of Gold (1922)
- Girl Shy (1924)
- Men (1924)
- Forbidden Paradise (1924)
- The Great Jewel Robbery (1925)
- Lady of the Night (1925)
- Tramp, Tramp, Tramp (1926)
- Her Big Adventure (1926)
- The Impostor (1926)
- The Pip From Pittsburgh (1930)
- Shivering Shakespeare (1930)
- Another Wild Idea (1934)
- The Lady in Question (1940)
- Five Little Peppers in Trouble (1940)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.