From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.|
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This stub category contains upmerged templates which use this category, although they describe a more specific type. If an upmerged template is used on more than 60 stubs you can request a sub-category at WikiProject Stub sorting/Proposals.|
|This category is for stub articles relating to South American politicians. You can help by expanding them. |
This stub category is a parent-only category, that is, all stubs within it should be in one of its subcategories, or marked with a template that may eventually have a separate subcategory. To add an article to this category, please use the appropriate template for one of its subcategories.
Please use more specific templates where possible:
- For Argentine politicians, use ((Argentina-politician-stub)).
- For Bolivian politicians, use ((Bolivia-politician-stub)).
- For Brazilian politicians, use ((Brazil-politician-stub)).
- For Chilean politicians, use ((Chile-politician-stub)).
- For Colombian politicians, use ((Colombia-politician-stub)).
- For Ecuadorian politicians, use ((Ecuador-politician-stub)).
- For Guyanese politicians, use ((Guyana-politician-stub)).
- For Paraguayan politicians, use ((Paraguay-politician-stub)).
- For Peruvian politicians, use ((Peru-politician-stub)).
- For Surinamese politicians, use ((Suriname-politician-stub)).
- For Uruguayan politicians, use ((Uruguay-politician-stub)).
- For Venezuela politicians, use ((Venezuela-politician-stub)).
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.