From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||11 August 1897|
|Died||17 August 1935|
|Years active||1927–1934 (film )|
- The Merry Farmer (1927)
- The Queen of Spades (1927)
- Eve's Daughters (1928)
- Alraune (1930)
- The Caviar Princess (1930)
- Fairground People (1930)
- Everybody Wins (1930)
- The Copper (1930)
- The Singing City (1930)
- Every Woman Has Something (1931)
- Headfirst into Happiness (1931)
- Holzapfel Knows Everything (1932)
- A Thousand for One Night (1933)
- There Goes Susie (1934)
- North Pole, Ahoy (1934)
- White Slaves (1937)
- Benson p.133
- Benson, Michael. Vintage Science Fiction Films, 1896-1949. McFarland, 2000.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.