From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Children's Souls Accuse You|
|Directed by||Curtis Bernhardt|
|Music by||Hans May|
|24 March 1927|
Children's Souls Accuse You (German: Kinderseelen klagen euch an) is a 1927 German silent drama film directed by Curtis Bernhardt and starring Albert Steinrück, Nathalie Lissenko and Walter Rilla. It was made with an anti-abortion theme.
The film's sets were designed by Heinrich Richter.
- Albert Steinrück as Kommerzienrat Enzenberg
- Nathalie Lissenko as Luise Enzenberg
- Walter Rilla
- Claire Rommer as Annemarie Trebisch
- Fritz Rasp as Heinrich Voss – Enzenbergs Sekretär
- Harry Hardt as Buchhalter Banthler
- Carla Bartheel as Hilda – Heinrichs Schwester
- Bruno Ziener as Josef – Diener
- Evi Moog as Die kleine Helmuth
- Bock & Bergfelder p.41
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.