Christina (1929 film)
|Directed by||William K. Howard|
|Written by||Tristram Tupper|
|Edited by||Harry H. Caldwell|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Christina is a lost 1929 part talkie starring Janet Gaynor and directed by William K. Howard. The supporting cast includes Charles Morton, Rudolph Schildkraut, Harry Cording, and Lucy Doraine. The film is lost, but surviving posters indicate that there was a talking soundtrack at some point.
- Janet Gaynor as Christina
- Charles Morton as Jan
- Rudolph Schildkraut as Niklaas
- Harry Cording as Dick Torpe
- Lucy Doraine as Madame Bosman
- ^ The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Christina
- ^ Christina at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files: Fox Films - 1929 Archived December 8, 2015, at the Wayback Machine, silentsaregolden.com; accessed August 9, 2015.
- ^ The American Film Institute Catalog Feature Films: 1921-30 by The American Film Institute, c. 1971
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.