From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||CSD Cobán Imperial|
|Nickname(s)||Príncipes Azules (Blue Princes)|
|2021 Clausura||Liga Nacional, Group B 3rd (quarterfinals)|
Club Social y Deportivo Cobán Imperial, nicknamed Los Príncipes Azules ("The Blue Princes"), is a Guatemalan football club based in Cobán, Alta Verapaz. They compete in the Liga Nacional, the top tier of Guatemalan football. They play their home games in the Estadio Verapaz.
It's one of the traditional clubs of Guatemala, the club became league champions for the first time in 2004, when they defeated Municipal in the Clausura tournament final. The club was relegated from Liga Mayor after losing a play-off to Zacapa and spent 2007 until 2014 in the Primera División Group "A" or "B". Following a win over Deportivo Mictlán in May 2015, Coban was promoted to the Liga Mayor where they currently play.
- Liga Nacional de Guatemala and predecessors
- Champions (1) : Clausura 2004
- Copa de Guatemala and predecessors
- Champions (1) : 2018-2019
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|Assistant Manager||Matías Tatangelo|
|Assistant Manager||Pablo Rodriguez|
|Utility||Alex Grijalva & Cesar Caal|
- Rubén Amorín (1979)
- Julio César Cortés (1997–1998)
- Héctor Trujillo (2000–2001)
- Luís López Meneses (2001)
- Julio González (2003)
- Mario Reig (2004)
- Julio César Antúnez (2007–2008)
- Carlos de Toro (2010)
- Garabet Avedissian (2010–2011)
- Amarini Villatoro (2011–2012)
- Fabricio Benitez (2015-2016)
- Héctor Trujillo (2016)
- Ariel Sena (2016-2017)
- Fabricio Benitez (2017-2019)
- Jorge Rodríguez (2019-2020)
- Rafael Díaz (2020-2021)
- Ernesto Corti (2021)
- Fabricio Benítez (2021)
- Sebastián Bini (2021- )
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.