From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Code of the West|
|Directed by||William K. Howard|
|Written by||Zane Grey|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
Charles Stanton Ogle
|Cinematography||Lucien N. Andriot|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Code of the West is a 1925 American Western silent film directed by William K. Howard and written by Zane Grey and Lucien Hubbard. The film stars Owen Moore, Constance Bennett, Mabel Ballin, Charles Stanton Ogle, David Butler, George Bancroft and Gertrude Short. The film was released on April 6, 1925, by Paramount Pictures.
- Owen Moore as Cal Thurman
- Constance Bennett as Georgie May
- Mabel Ballin as Mary Stockwell
- Charles Stanton Ogle as Henry Thurman
- David Butler as Bid Hatfield
- George Bancroft as Enoch Thurman
- Gertrude Short as Mollie Thurman
- Lillian Leighton as Ma Thurman
- Eddie Gribbon as Tuck Merry
- Pat Hartigan as Cal Bloom
- Frankie Lee as Bud
- Hans J. Wollstein (2015). "Code-of-the-West - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on February 5, 2015. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- "Code of the West". afi.com. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- Code of the West at silentera.com
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Code of the West
- Code of the West at Lost Film Files:lost Paramount Pictures films - 1925 Archived August 22, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.