From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Comme un cheveu sur la soupe|
|Directed by||Maurice Regamey|
|Written by||Yvan Audouard|
|Produced by||Champs-Élysées Production (France)|
|Starring||Louis de Funès|
|Music by||Georges Van Parys|
|Distributed by||Pathé Consortium|
|23 August 1957 (France)|
Comme un cheveu sur la soupe (French: Like a hair on the soup), is a French comedy film from 1957, directed by Maurice Regamey, written by Yvan Audouard, starring Louis de Funès. Shooting took place at the "Franstudio" film studios from December 26th 1956 until February 12th 1957. The film is known under the title: "Crazy in the Noodle" or "Kindly Kill Me" (USA).
- Louis de Funès : Pierre Cousin, unsuccessful composer
- Noëlle Adam : Caroline Clément, the young woman who wants to commit suicide
- Jacques Jouanneau : Amédée, the bank clerk racegoer
- Robert Manuel : Tony, the music lover
- Nadine Tallier : Juliette, the hostess of "La belle vie"
- Christian Duvaleix : the journalist
- Christian Méry : Angelo, the bandit complicates
- Louis Massy : the photographer from the newspaper
- Léo Campion : Mr Ferdinand Boutiller, impresario and editor of discs
- Pierre Stephen : the commissioner of police Bargeot
- Eddy Rasimi : porter at "La belle vie"
- Simone Berthier : Mrs Julie, the concierge of Pierre Cousin
- Hubert Deschamps : the bank manager
- Géo Dorlis : the manager of the nightclub "La belle vie"
- Albert Michel : the gasman
- Roger Saget : the policeman who lends his trousers
- Pierre Tornade : Emile, a waiter at the nightclub
- Étienne Decroux : the crazy astrologer
- Judith Magre : A journalist
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.