From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Crazy to Marry|
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Written by||Frank Condon|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Crazy to Marry is a 1921 American silent comedy film directed by James Cruze and starring Fatty Arbuckle. Prints are held by Cinematheque Royale de Belgique, Brussels and Gosfilmofond, Russian State Archive, Moscow.
- Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle as Dr. Hobart Hupp
- Lila Lee as Annabelle Landis
- Laura Anson as Estrella De Morgan
- Edwin Stevens as Henry De Morgan
- Lillian Leighton as Sarah De Morgan
- Bull Montana as Dago Red (a crook)
- Allen Durnell as Arthur Simmons
- Sidney Bracey as Col. Landis
- Genevieve Blinn as Mrs. Landis
- Clarence Burton as Gregory Slade (a lawyer)
- Henry Johnson as Norman Gregory
- Charles Ogle as Cement man
- Jackie Young as Cupid
- Lucien Littlefield as Minister
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.