Crazy to Marry
|Crazy to Marry|
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Written by||Frank Condon|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Crazy to Marry is a 1921 American silent comedy film directed by James Cruze and starring Fatty Arbuckle. Prints are held by Cinematheque Royale de Belgique, Brussels and Gosfilmofond, Russian State Archive, Moscow.
Dr. Hobart Hupp, who thinks he can treat prisoners with surgery and tests, finds himself facing an unexpected and twisted challenge.
- Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle as Dr. Hobart Hupp
- Lila Lee as Annabelle Landis
- Laura Anson as Estrella De Morgan
- Edwin Stevens as Henry De Morgan
- Lillian Leighton as Sarah De Morgan
- Bull Montana as Dago Red (a crook)
- Allen Durnell as Arthur Simmons
- Sidney Bracey as Col. Landis
- Genevieve Blinn as Mrs. Landis
- Clarence Burton as Gregory Slade (a lawyer)
- Henry Johnson as Norman Gregory
- Charles Ogle as Cement man
- Jackie Young as Cupid
- Lucien Littlefield as Minister
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.