From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Robert F. Hill|
|Written by||Gordon Rigby|
|Story by||Marion Orth|
|Produced by||Carl Laemmle|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Herbert Rawlinson as Sheldon Polk
- Ruth Dwyer as Sunny Day
- Hayden Stevenson as Frank Farnsworth
- Robert Homans as 'Dippy' Blake (credited as Robert E. Homans)
- Walter Perry as Chris Martin
- Bonnie Hill as Rita Minar
- Kathleen O'Connor as Geraldine Lewis
- Dolores Rousse as Madge Armstrong (credited as Dolores Rousse)
- Emmett King as Henry Polk
- Lola Todd as Stenographer
- Tom McGuire as Police Chief
- Betsy Ann Hisle as Little Girl (uncredited)
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.