David Harum (1934 film)
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Screenplay by||Walter Woods|
|Story by||Edward Noyes Westcott|
Noah Beery, Sr.
|Edited by||Jack Murray|
|Music by||David Buttolph|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
David Harum is a 1934 American comedy film directed by James Cruze and written by Walter Woods. The film stars Will Rogers, Louise Dresser, Evelyn Venable, Kent Taylor, Stepin Fetchit, Noah Beery, Sr. and Roger Imhof. The film was released on March 3, 1934, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Will Rogers as David Harum
- Louise Dresser as Polly Harum
- Evelyn Venable as Ann Madison
- Kent Taylor as John Lennox
- Stepin Fetchit as Sylvester Swifty
- Noah Beery, Sr. as Gen. Woolsey
- Roger Imhof as Edwards
- Frank Melton as Caruthers Elwin
- Charles Middleton as Deacon Perkins
- Sarah Padden as Widow Cullon
- Lillian Stuart as Sairy
- Jack Mower as Townsman (uncredited)
The film was one of Fox's biggest hits of the year.
- ^ Hall, Mordaunt (1934-03-02). "Movie Review – David Harum – THE SCREEN; Will Rogers, Evelyn Venable and Charles Middleton in a Film of That Old Favorite, 'David Harum.'". New York Times. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- ^ "David Harum (1934) – Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- ^ "David Harum". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- ^ D. W. (Nov 25, 1934). "TAKING A LOOK AT THE RECORD". New York Times. ProQuest 101193306.
- David Harum at IMDb
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.