From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Charles Hutchison|
|Written by||Jacques Jaccard|
|Produced by||Mitchell Leichter|
|Cinematography||J. Henry Kruse|
|Edited by||Fred Bain|
Black King Productions
|Distributed by||Beaumont Pictures|
|January 2, 1936|
- Conway Tearle as Kirk Allenby / Bob Enright
- Margaret Morris as Roberta Enrright
- William Gould as Jeff Bagley
- Budd Buster as Utah Carroll
- Kate Brinker as Cherry
- Duke R. Lee as Steve Logan
- Marie Werner as Mary Carroll
- Charles K. French as The Colonel
- Pinkey Barnes as Hank Morgan
- George Chesebro as Cowboy
- Fred Church as Cal Jennings
- Art Felix as Henchman Norton
- Ray Gallagher as Deputy
- Buck Morgan as Henchman Slocum
- Horace Murphy as Doctor Jeff D. Stanley
- Bill Patton as Sheriff Slade
- Slim Whitaker as Henchman
- Pitts, p. 85.
- Pitts, Michael R. Western Movies: A Guide to 5,105 Feature Films. McFarland, 2012.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.