From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||John F. Link Sr.|
|Written by||Michael Arlen (character)|
Jason James (story)
Don Martin (writer)
Robert Tallman (story)
|Produced by||Philip N. Krasne (producer)|
|Edited by||Asa Boyd Clark|
|Music by||Paul Dessau|
|Distributed by||Film Classics|
|1 April 1948|
Devil's Cargo is a 1948 American film directed by John F. Link Sr.
It was the fourteenth of the sixteen Falcon films produced in the 1940s, and the first of the three featuring the magician and actor John Calvert. The film was released by Film Classics, instead of RKO Pictures.
- John Calvert as Michael "The Falcon" Watling
- Rochelle Hudson as Margo Delgado
- Roscoe Karns as Lt. Hardy
- Lyle Talbot as Johnny Morello
- Theodore von Eltz as Thomas Mallon
- Michael Mark as Salvation Army Captain
- Tom Kennedy as Naga, Mug Who Tails Delgado
- Paul Marion as Ramon Delgado
- Paul Regan as Bernie Horton
- Eula Guy as Mrs. Murphy, landlady
- Walter Soderling as The Coroner
- Peter Michael as Mr. Worthington
- Fred Coby as Fred
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.