From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Harry Sauber|
A crooked businessman skips town, leaving his secretary, Martha Daniels, to take the blame for his illegal business dealings. Faced with a prison term, Martha sends her son, "Dinky," to a military academy to spare him the social disgrace.
- Jackie Cooper as Dinky Daniels
- Mary Astor as Mrs. Martha Daniels
- Roger Pryor as Tom Marsden
- Henry Armetta as Tony Karamazo, the junkman
- Betty Jean Hainey as Mary
- Henry O'Neill as Colonel Barnes
- Jimmy Butler as Cadet Lane
- George Ernest as Jojo
- Edith Fellows as Sally
- Sidney Miller as Sammy
- Richard Quine as Jackie Shaw
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.