From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages) This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.Find sources: "Don't Get Personal" 1942 film – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) This article needs a plot summary. Please add one in your own words. (March 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Don't Get Personal|
|Directed by||Charles Lamont|
|Written by||Bernard Feins|
Hugh Wedlock, Jr.
|Music by||Franz Waxman|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
- Hugh Herbert - Elmer Whippet / Oscar Whippet
- Mischa Auer - Stainslaus Noodnick a.k.a. Charlie
- Jane Frazee - Mary Reynolds
- Anne Gwynne - Susan Blair
- Robert Paige - Paul Stevens
- Ernest Truex - Jules Kinsey
- Andrew Tombes - James M. Snow
- Sterling Holloway - Lucky
- Richard Davies - John Stowe
- Ray Walker - Pitchman
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.