|Directed by||Reinhold Schünzel|
|Produced by||Erich von Neusser|
|Edited by||Arnfried Heyne|
|24 January 1936|
Donogoo Tonka is a 1936 German comedy film directed by Reinhold Schünzel and starring Anny Ondra, Viktor Staal and Will Dohm. It is based on a play of the same name by Jules Romains. A separate French-language version Donogoo was also made. The film was produced by UFA at the Babelsberg Studios in Berlin, with sets designed by Otto Hunte and Willy Schiller.
- Anny Ondra as Josette
- Viktor Staal as Pierre Lamendin
- Will Dohm as Albert
- Heinz Salfner as Trouhadec
- Aribert Wäscher as Margajat
- Oskar Sima as Broudier
- Paul Bildt as Rufisque
- Albert Florath as Voisin
- Rudolf Platte as Simplou
- Tine Schneider as Sekretärin
- Ewald Wenck as Beamter
- Ernst Behmer as Polizist
- Olga Limburg as Direktrice
- Franz Weber as Verkäufer
- Carl Auen as Auswanderer
- Beppo Brem as Auswanderer
- Arthur Reinhardt as Auswanderer
- Walter von Allwoerden as Auswanderer
- Jac Diehl as Auswanderer
- Max Schreck as Auswanderer
- Herbert Weissbach
- Elisabeth Neumann-Viertel as Auswandererfrau
- Jutta von Wedel as Auswandererfrau
- Kreimeier, Klaus. The Ufa Story: A History of Germany's Greatest Film Company, 1918–1945. University of California Press, 1999.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.