From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||René Pujol |
|Written by||Richard Arvay |
|Produced by||Marcel Hellman|
|Starring||Renée Héribel |
|Cinematography||Victor Arménise |
|Music by||Nico Dostal |
Marcel Hellmann Film
|19 December 1930|
Everybody Wins (French: Chacun sa chance) is a 1930 French-German comedy film directed by René Pujol and Hans Steinhoff and starring Renée Héribel, Gaby Basset and Jean Gabin. It was made as a co-production between France and Germany, with a separate German-language version Headfirst into Happiness also being shot using a different cast.
A shop salesman is mistaken for a baron, which in turns leads him to be more attractive to the woman he is in love with.
- Renée Héribel as La Baronne de Monteuil
- André Urban as Le Baron de Monteuil
- Gaby Basset as Simone
- Jean Gabin as Marcel Grivot
- Odette Josylla as Colette
- Jean Sablon as Jean d'Arthaud
- Hubert Daix as Directeur de magasin
- Raymond Cordy as Le pochard
- Germaine Laborde
- Hélène Christiane
- Jane Pierson
- Christiane Tourneur
- Harriss p.195
- Harriss, Joseph. Jean Gabin: The Actor Who Was France. McFarland, 2018.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.