From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Written by||Francis Marion|
Ralph Spence (titles)
|Screenplay by||Ralph Spence|
|Based on||Excess Baggage|
by John McGowan
|Produced by||James Cruze|
|Cinematography||Ira H. Morgan|
|Edited by||George Hively|
Excess Baggage is a lost 1928 American silent comedy film directed by James Cruze and distributed by MGM. The film was based on the 1927 play of the same name by John McGowan. The film starred William Haines, Josephine Dunn and Kathleen Clifford.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Excess Baggage
- Excess Baggage at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files: Metro Goldwyn Mayer films - 1928 Archived March 3, 2016, at the Wayback Machine
- play version of Excess Baggage as presented on Broadway at the Ritz Theatre, December 1927-June1928; IBDb.com
- White Munden, Kenneth (1997). The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States: Feature Films, 1921-1930. University of California Press. p. 221. ISBN 0-520-20969-9.
- Excess Baggage at silentera.com
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films: Excess Baggage
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.