From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Harry L. Fraser|
|Screenplay by||Harry L. Fraser|
Charles E. Roberts
|Produced by||Alfred T. Mannon|
|Cinematography||Robert E. Cline|
|Edited by||J. Logan Pearson|
Resolute Productions, Inc.
|Distributed by||Resolute Pictures Corp.|
Fighting Pioneers is a 1935 American Western film directed by Harry L. Fraser and written by Harry L. Fraser and Charles E. Roberts. The film stars Rex Bell, Ruth Mix, Buzz Barton, Stanley Blystone, Earl Dwire and Chuck Morrison. The film was released on May 21, 1935, by Resolute Pictures Corp.
- Rex Bell as Lieutenant Bentley
- Ruth Mix as Wa-No-Na
- Buzz Barton as Splinters
- Stanley Blystone as Hadley
- Earl Dwire as Sergeant Luke
- Chuck Morrison as Sergeant O'Shaughnessy
- John Elliott as Major Dent
- Roger Williams as Captain Burton
- Chief Thundercloud as Eagle Feathers
- Chief Standing Bear as Chief Black Hawk
- Guate Mozin as Crazy Horse
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.