Find the Blackmailer
|Find the Blackmailer|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Robert E. Kent|
G. T. Fleming-Roberts
|Cinematography||James Van Trees|
|Edited by||Harold McLernon|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Find the Blackmailer is a 1943 American crime film directed by D. Ross Lederman. According to Warner Bros records the film earned $230,000 domestic and $77,000 foreign.
- Jerome Cowan as D. L. Trees
- Faye Emerson as Mona Vance
- Gene Lockhart as John M. Rhodes
- Marjorie Hoshelle as Pandora Pines
- Robert Kent as Mark Harper
- Wade Boteler as Detective Lieutenant Cramer
- John Harmon as Ray Hickey
- Bradley Page as Mitch Farrell
- Lou Lubin as Mr. Olen
- Ralph Peters as Mr. Coleman
In 2010, the film was released by Warner Archive as part of the six-film DVD-R collection Warner Bros. Horror/Mystery Double Features.
- ^ a b c Warner Bros financial information in The William Shaefer Ledger. See Appendix 1, Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, (1995) 15:sup1, 1-31 p 24 DOI: 10.1080/01439689508604551
- ^ Hal Erickson (2015). "Find the Blackmailer". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on July 31, 2015. Retrieved December 1, 2014.
- ^ "Warner Horror Mystery Double Features". DVD Beaver. Retrieved August 15, 2019.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.