From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Edward F. Cline|
|Based on||O. Henry|
|Produced by||Mack Sennett|
|Edited by||William Hornbeck|
Mack Sennett Comedies
|Distributed by||Pathé Exchange|
Flirty Four-Flushers is a 1926 comedy silent film produced by Mack Sennett and starred by Eddie Cline and Billy Bevan. Carl Harbaugh wrote the reelers of the film. It was distributed by Pathé. It was released on December 26, 1926.
Locations included Palisades Park, Ocean Blvd., Santa Monica, Hotel St. Catherine, Avalon and Catalina. It is a remake of A Summer Tragedy (1910) and it is based on O. Henry. Ruth Hiatt was originally considered for a role.
- Madeline Hurlock as Aggie Horton / Muriel Marlboro
- Billy Bevan as Jerry Connors / Archibald De Shyster
- Vernon Dent as Bill Brown
- Stanley Blystone as Joe, Aggie's Sweetheart
- Billy Gilbert as Soup Drinking Customer / Hotel Desk Clerk
- Thelma Hill as Bill Brown's Fianceé
- Ruth Taylor as Slumming Girl
- Leonora Summers as Gertie, the waitress
- Eleanor Hibbard as Newspaper Stand Clerk
- Evelyn Sherman as Slumming Mother
- Warren Burke as Slumming Boyfriend
- Eugene Jackson as Boy Eating Watermelon
- William McCall as Hotel Manager
- Art Rowlands as Slumming Man with Moustache
- William Searby as Customer Who Wants Ketchup
- Alice Ward
- Walker 2013, p. 13.
- Drew, Bernard A. (December 4, 2013). Motion Picture Series and Sequels: A Reference Guide. Routledge. p. 393. ISBN 9781317928935.
- Foote, Lisle (October 31, 2014). Buster Keaton's Crew: The Team Behind His Silent Films. McFarland Publishing. p. 303. ISBN 9780786496839.
- Walker 2013, p. 19.
- Walker 2013, p. 257.
- Walker 2013, p. 168.
- Walker 2013, p. 410.
- Walker, Brent E. (April 25, 2013). Mack Sennett's Fun Factory: A History and Filmography of His Studio and His Keystone and Mack Sennett Comedies, with Biographies of Players and Personnel. McFarland Publishing. p. 671. ISBN 9780786477111.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.