Food for Scandal
|Food for Scandal|
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Screenplay by||Edith Kennedy|
|Based on||Beverly's Balance|
by Paul Kester
Ethel Grey Terry
Juan de la Cruz
|Cinematography||H. Kinley Martin|
Realart Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Realart Pictures Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Food for Scandal is a 1920 American comedy drama film directed by James Cruze and written by Edith Kennedy. The film stars Wanda Hawley, Harrison Ford, Ethel Grey Terry, Margaret McWade, Minnie Devereaux, and Juan de la Cruz. The film was released on September 12, 1920, by Realart Pictures Corporation.
- Wanda Hawley as Sylvia Figueroa
- Harrison Ford as Watt Dinwiile
- Ethel Grey Terry as Nancy Horner
- Margaret McWade as Señora Maria Serra
- Minnie Devereaux as Paola
- Juan de la Cruz as Count Tizapitti
- Sidney Bracey as Padre
- Lester Cuneo as Jack Horner
- ^ "Food for Scandal (1920) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2017-10-18.
- ^ Janiss Garza. "Food for Scandal (1920) - James Cruze". AllMovie. Retrieved 2017-10-18.
- ^ "Food for Scandal". Afi.com. Retrieved 2017-10-18.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.