From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Frank Strayer|
|Screenplay by||Paul Perez|
Enrique Jardiel Poncela
|Story by||Eve Unsell|
|Produced by||John Stone|
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
La melodía prohibida, translated into English in English reviews as Forbidden Melody, was a 1933 American Spanish language drama film directed by Frank Strayer, which stars José Mojica, Conchita Montenegro, and Mona Maris. The screenplay was written by Paul Perez and Enrique Jardiel Poncela, from a story by Eve Unsell. It was produced and distributed by Fox Films, which released it on September 13, 1933.
- José Mojica as Kalu
- Conchita Montenegro as Tuila
- Mona Maris as Peggy
- Romualdo Tirado as Al Martin
- Juan Martínez Plá as Bob Grant
- Carmen Rodríguez as Tía Olivia
- Antonio Vidal as El gobernador
- Ralph Navarro as Tom Nichols
- Agostino Borgato as Win Ta Tu
- Soledad Jiménez as Fa Uma
- Charles Bancroft as Ricky Doyle
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.