From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Harry L. Fraser|
|Written by||Harry L. Fraser|
|Produced by||William Berke|
|Cinematography||Robert E. Cline|
|Edited by||Arthur A. Brooks|
|Music by||Lee Zahler|
William Berke Productions
|Distributed by||Commodore Pictures|
|February 15, 1936|
- Harry Carey as Cheyenne Harry Morgan
- David Sharpe as Bud
- Ruth Findlay as Billie Blair
- Jane Novak as Rose - Gang Moll
- Lee Shumway as Boss Morrell
- Ed Cassidy as Sheriff Blair
- Roger Williams as Gannon - Henchman
- Phil Dunham as Abe Rankin
- Earl Dwire as Jim McCall
- Chuck Morrison as Blackie Hawkes - Henchman
- Pitts p.130
- Pitts, Michael R. Poverty Row Studios, 1929–1940: An Illustrated History of 55 Independent Film Companies, with a Filmography for Each. McFarland & Company, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.